(Source: thatsagoodlittlegirl, via ms-woodsworld)
1. Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2. Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3. Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4. Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5. You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6. That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7. Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8. It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9. I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10. Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough. — things to remember, n.m. (via owlsandwinter)
(Source: puschelprumm, via tatmanblue)
It’s a long road full of ups and downs. The more you find yourself on it, the more you learn its twists and turns. It takes time to navigate, to find someone to ride along side with, to hold tight to, to face the obstacles on that road.
Let’s go for a ride.
I’ll forget everything, except that we wanted to eat each other alive. Not the way you take your coffee or the way you look in certain lights, I’ll forget all that. Even the sound of your voice, even the shape of your mouth saying “love.” Yeah, that too. But I won’t forget that you were hungry for me once. You were prowling your way down the breathing shallows of my body like an impatient, desperately wanting wolf. We were both bodies and hurricanes at the same time. A girl doesn’t forget a thing like that. — Azra.T “Hunger” (via 5000letters)
If you like this, you’ll love WhiteHotWives.tumblr.com.
Follow Me …and bring a friend.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I’ve traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren’t paved — Marijuana Growing Forum
(Source: xxxreesareesareesaxxx, via justthesimplelife4me)
And he loves her. He loves her like he can never grab enough of her between his fingers. And no matter how close he gets, even when they make love, it never feels close enough. — Iain S. Thomas (via goodfuckingvibe)
(Source: hellanne, via hell-0n-an-angel)
I want this tattooed on me
(Source: vanillapilifera, via quirkyme)